Meadowbrook is recognized as one of the leading Preschool and Kindergarten programs in Dallas
Meadowbrook is a non-denominational school, teaching children ages 3-1/2 to 4 through Kindergarten.
For over 40 years, Meadowbrook has been preparing and stimulating young minds, while helping children develop a love of learning. We encourage individuality, promote self-confidence and help each child reach their full potential. We believe that this solid foundation will serve as a stepping stone for each child’s future.
What makes Meadowbrook different?
- Highly individualized learning experience
- Strong academic foundation that enables future success
- Outstanding record of student outplacement into leading private schools
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Emphasis on one-on-one instruction
- Structured, fun and nurturing learning environment
- Experienced staff with minimal turnover
Meadowbrook strives to:
- Help create meaningful child-teacher-parent relations
- Help your child develop a love of learning
- Promote self-confidence and security
- Encourage individuality and help each child reach their full potential
- Increase each child’s attention span by developing their physical and mental coordination
- Teach respect for one another